Children’s Entertainment and Birthday Party Ideas – Top Ten Tips!
Putting together a Children’s birthday party can be time consuming and sometimes stressful – here are some tips to give you a helping hand organising your Children’s Birthday Party entertainment.
1) Hire a Children’s Entertainer – sit back, relax and enjoy the party yourself! This is a great option if you have large numbers as well! Children’s Birthday Party Entertainers and Face Painters can be expensive – as a guide – for a quality professional entertainer expect to pay around £200-£260.00
2) Choose a theme – by selecting a colour scheme and theme, your party will stand out from the rest. Popular themes include Disney, Princess and Pirates, Garden Party, Angry Birds, Football and Sporting Themes, Peppa Pig…
3) Short on space at home – go into the garden! Pop up a marquee add some cushions and blankets. It’s always great for the kids to be outside – so why not take your party outdoors. Encourage the kids to help with party decorations – creating that vintage tea party is very 2013!
4) Forget making endless amounts of sandwiches, and party food fillers – it never gets eaten! Simply have a selection of fruits and veggies – kids love them and it’s not very expensive! For older children – buy a giant pizza!
5) The Cake! – It’s become quite popular to have a cake designed and themed – however it’s also very expensive! – Why not get the kids together and make a selection of cupcakes – along with a cupcake stand! – decorating is creative and fun and you can also add this to an activity at the party itself!
6) The games – a party is not a party without some quality Children’s Entertainment and kids party games, go all creative – treasure hunts are fun and inexpensive, traditional games are making a comeback – pass the parcel and musical statues always go down well at a party no matter what age!
7) Party Bags! – Kids love a party bag – try and theme accordingly – for example – a pirate’s party would include: eye patches, pirate hats and hooks, a popular idea is to give a book – something that will last and has a bit more thought behind it.
8) Choose the timings wisely – try and think about the age group and Children’s regular eating times – popular times are 11-1pm (Lunch Time) and 3-5pm (Tea Time) also avoid sleep times
9) If you’re going fancy dress encourage the grown-ups to go fancy dress too! – The kids will love you!
10) Keep to your Budget! – Kids Birthday Parties costs can go out of control, why not email your Birthday Party invites or download some free ones.
Bubble Parties offer a range of Children’s Birthday Party entertainment packages and face painters – get in touch for a quote or call 07920196888.